How to glue the Diamond Gold Nails.
Step 1: Clean your nails with pure acetone to remove all polish and oil off your hand.
Step 2: Spread a thin layer of nail glue all over the back of the gold nail.
Step 3: Spread a thin layer of nail glue all over your clean nail.
Step 4: Make sure the gold nail is in the correct position, then press firmly onto your nail for 15 seconds.
Now you're ready for the Red Carpet!
To Remove the diamond gold nails
1. Place some petroleum jelly onto the cuticle area.
2. Fill a glass shot glass with acetone nail polish remover.
3. Dip your nails into the shot glass for 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Remove your Diamond Gold nails.
5. Wash your hands thoroughly.
6. Use a nail buffer to remove any extra glue.
7. Dry off your hands and apply some olive oil to your nails and fingers.
We do recommend to take off and glue them again in 7 days to insure they stay on well.
Please use the polishing tool after you remove your gold nail to bring it to brand new shine!